View all facilities
Reservation and permit required (receipt will act as permit)
|Other Link||Availability and Reservations|
- Bike Trail
- Orienteering Course
ReservationsWilderness Park has four campsites that are available for reservations for one night only. Please make note of the following rules:
- There is no fee to use the East Mountain Wilderness area.
- If you pack it in you pack it out (no trace camping).
- No motorized vehicles beyond entrance gates.
- Open fire is permitted only on ground level and to be removed after use. Be sure to remove and dispose of all embers and ashes. There is to be no fire pits or rings built anywhere in the park.
- Do not cut down or remove any trees.
- Horses are allowed. Dogs are allowed on controlled leash.
- Noise and lights out ordinance goes into effect at 10 p.m.
- You must use the restrooms located in the parking lot.