15 January 2013
KAYSVILLE CITY COUNCIL
MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
Notice is hereby given that the Kaysville City Council will hold a regular meeting on Tuesday, January 15, 2013, at 7:00 p.m. in the Council Room of the Kaysville City Municipal Center, 23 East Center Street, Kaysville. The agenda shall be as follows:
2. Retirement presentation to David Pollard - Police Chief Sol Oberg.
3. Call to the public limited to three minutes.
4. Purchase and Sale Agreement with Terra Basin, LLC on property on the northwest corner of the Flint Street and 200 North Street intersection, consisting of 15.01 acres.
5. North Fork Estates Subdivision preliminary plat at 100 North Flint Street, consisting of nine lots on Flint Street and 1050 West Street - Symphony Homes.
6. Council Member reports.
10. Closed meeting to discuss litigation.
Kaysville City is dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in admission to, access to, or operations of its programs, services or activities. If you need special assistance due to a disability, please contact the Kaysville City Offices at 801-546-1235.
I hereby certify that I posted a copy of the foregoing Notice and Agenda at City Hall and emailed copies to media representatives on January 11, 2013.
Linda Ross, City Recorder