16 April 2013
KAYSVILLE CITY COUNCIL
AMENDED MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
Notice is hereby given that the Kaysville City Council will hold a regular meeting on Tuesday, April 16, 2013, at 7:00 p.m. in the Council Room of the Kaysville City Municipal Center, 23 East Center Street, Kaysville. The agenda shall be as follows:
2. Introduction of Carissa Uresk, Youth Citizen of the Year.
3. Proclamation of Arbor Day 2013.
4. Call to the public limited to three minutes.
5. Request for tennis courts â€“ Brighton Walker.
6. Hill Farms Subdivision Phase 1 final plat at 200 North and Angel Street, consisting of 73 lots on several streets in a PRUD â€“ Destination Homes.
7. Planned Residential Unit Development (PRUD) overlay zone on approximately 25 acres of property at 200 North and Angel Street â€“ Destination Homes.
8. Ron Stephens Subdivision preliminary plat at approximately 1000 South Angel Street, consisting of four lots including two flag lots â€“ Ron Stephens.
9. Planned Residential Unit Development (PRUD) overlay zone on 2.0 acres of property at approximately 1000 South Angel Street â€“ Ron Stephens.
10. Amendment of Subsection 16-11-3(6), B.C.I. of Section 16-11-3, Definitions, of Chapter 16-11, Residential Solicitation, of Title 16, Licensing, Control and Regulation of Business, of the Revised Ordinances of Kaysville City.
11. Award of contract for steel pole, switch and conductor installation at Main Substation.
12. Award of contract for 200 North and Flint Street Waterline Replacement Project.
13. Review of Impact Fee Analyses and scheduling public hearing thereon.
14. Council Member Reports.
Kaysville City is dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in admission to, access to, or operations of its programs, services or activities. If you need special assistance due to a disability, please contact the Kaysville City Offices at 801-546-1235.
I hereby certify that I posted a copy of the foregoing Notice and Agenda at City Hall and emailed copies to media representatives on April 15, 2013.
Linda Ross, City Recorder