18 June 2013
KAYSVILLE CITY COUNCIL
MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
Notice is hereby given that the Kaysville City Council will hold a regular meeting on Tuesday, June 18, 2013, at 7:00 p.m. in the Council Room of the Kaysville City Municipal Center, 23 East Center Street, Kaysville. The agenda shall be as follows:
2. Recognition of Jim Dotson for 46 years of service to the community.
3. Recognition of Kaysville Rotary Club for 75 years of service to the community.
4. Call to the public limited to three minutes.
5. Amendment of the Kaysville City Budgets for Fiscal Year 2013.
6. Adoption of the Kaysville City Budgets for Fiscal Year 2014, Consolidated Fee Schedule, Compensation Schedule for City Officials and Employees and Certified Tax Rate for Fiscal Year 2014.
7. North Fork Estates Subdivision final plat at approximately 100 North Flint Street, consisting of four lots on Flint Street and five lots on 1050 West Street â€“ Symphony Homes.
8. Rezone of 0.50 acre of property at 1773 West 200 North from A-5 to R-A â€“ Jason Bingham.
9. Harvey Subdivision preliminary plat at 1773 West 200 North, consisting of one lot on 75 South Street â€“ Jason Bingham.
10. Larsen Subdivision preliminary plat at 277 East 100 North Street, consisting of two lots on 100 North Street, including a flag lot â€“ Jerry Larsen.
11. Development Agreement with Academica West, LLC, on Lot 93 of the Kaysville Business Park, consisting of one acre at 290 North Flint Street and Parking Lot Agreement with Academica West, LLC at 352 North Flint Street.
12. Amendment of Title 17, Planning and Zoning, of the Revised Ordinances of Kaysville City to conform the provisions to State law and make technical corrections.
13. Amendment of Title 18, Building Regulations, of the Revised Ordinances of Kaysville City to conform the provisions to State law and make technical corrections.
14. Amendment of Title 19, Subdivisions, of the Revised Ordinances of Kaysville City to conform the provisions to State law and make technical corrections.
15. Council Member reports.
Kaysville City is dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in admission to, access to, or operations of its programs, services or activities. If you need special assistance due to a disability, please contact the Kaysville City Offices at 801-546-1235.
I hereby certify that I posted a copy of the foregoing Notice and Agenda at City Hall and emailed copies to media representatives on June 14, 2013.
Linda Ross, City Recorder