19 February 2013
KAYSVILLE CITY COUNCIL
MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
Notice is hereby given that the Kaysville City Council will hold a regular meeting on Tuesday, February 19, 2013, at 7:00 p.m. in the Council Room of the Kaysville City Municipal Center, 23 East Center Street, Kaysville. The agenda shall be as follows:
2. Expression of appreciation to Vance Garfield - Russ Pilcher.
3. Invitation to attend Pickleball Game Opening - Allan Wursten.
4. Call to the public limited to three minutes.
5. Rezone of 0.53 acre of property at 1051 West 200 North from R-1-20 (Single Family Residential) to PB (Professional Business) - Cameron Russell.
6. Whisperwood Cove Subdivision Phase 8 Amended preliminary and final plat at 886 Warm Springs Circle, consisting of one lot on Warm Springs Circle - Nick Wood.
7. Hazel Way Subdivision preliminary and final plat at 215 West 100 South, consisting of three lots on a private street - Pete Smith.
8. Sunset Equestrian Estates Plat 13 Subdivision final plat at approximately 1600 South Kentucky Derby Way, consisting of 37 lots on three streets - Woodside Homes.
9. Acceptance of improvements in Bridlewalk Place (Sunset Equestrian Estates Plat 9) Subdivision at Western Drive and Kentucky Derby Way - Henry Walker Homes.
10. Rezone of 0.46 acre of property at 317 West Burton Lane from R-A (Residential Agriculture) to R-1-20 (Single Family Residential) - Doug Stanger.
11. Amendment of Chapter 1, Administration, and Chapter 13, Licensing and Regulation of Retail Tobacco Specialty Business, of Title 16, Licensing, Control and Regulation of Business, of the Revised Ordinances of Kaysville City.
12. Council Member reports.
16. Closed meeting to discuss personnel.
Kaysville City is dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in admission to, access to, or operations of its programs, services or activities. If you need special assistance due to a disability, please contact the Kaysville City Offices at 801-546-1235.
I hereby certify that I posted a copy of the foregoing Notice and Agenda at City Hall and emailed copies to media representatives on February 15, 2013.
Linda Ross, City Recorder