1 October 2013
PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
Notice is hereby given that the Kaysville City Council will hold a public hearing on Tuesday, October 1, 2013, at 6:45 p.m. in the Council Room (Room A) of the Kaysville City Municipal Center, 23 East Center, Kaysville, to consider:
Annexation of 4.14 acres at approximately 61 East Mutton Hollow Road
I hereby certify that I posted a copy of the foregoing public hearing notice on the municipalityâ€™s official website by September 11, 2013.
Linda Ross, City Recorder
MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
Notice is hereby given that the Kaysville City Council will hold a regular meeting on Tuesday, October 1, 2013, at 7:00 p.m. in the Council Room of the Kaysville City Municipal Center, 23 East Center Street, Kaysville. The agenda shall be as follows:
2. Oath of Office by new Youth Court Judges â€“ Kim Smith and Wendy Bennett.
3. Call to the public limited to three minutes.
4. Annexation of 4.14 acres of property at 61 East Mutton Hollow Road â€“ Mike Bastian.
5. Mutton Hollow Estates Subdivision preliminary plat at 61 East Mutton Hollow Road, consisting of 12 lots on a cul-de-sac street â€“ Mike Bastian.
6. Iva View Subdivision final plat at 17 West Shepard Lane, consisting of three lots, including two flag lots on Shepard Lane â€“ Steve Israelson.
7. Overlay of the Planned Residential Unit Development overlay zone on 1.7 acres of property at 17 West Shepard Lane â€“ Steve Israelson.
8. The Cottages at Hyde Park Phase 1 Subdivision at approximately 530 North Main Street, consisting of seven townhomes and 19 lots on three private streets â€“ Ovation Homes.
9. Overlay of the Planned Residential Unit Development Overlay zone on 4.75 acres of property at approximately 530 North Main Street â€“ Ovation Homes.
10. Appeal of decision to grant a conditional use permit for twin homes at approximately 1955 South 350 East â€“ Paul Shingleton.
11. Vacation of easement for detention basin on Lots 304 and 305 of Fox Pointe Subdivision â€“ Troy Minnick.
12. Acceptance of improvements in Sunset Equestrian Estates Plat 13 Subdivision â€“ Woodside Homes.
13. Request for City to take over Pine Cove Lane, a private street â€“ Tracy Evans.
14. Development Agreement with Terraform Companies on 0.37 acre of property at 300 West Main Street â€“ Eldon Haacke.
15. Authorization of Voter Information Pamphlet printing and distribution.
16. Lease purchase financing of replacement storm water utility truck.
17. Council Member reports.
Kaysville City is dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in admission to, access to, or operations of its programs, services or activities. If you need special assistance due to a disability, please contact the Kaysville City Offices at 801-546-1235.
I hereby certify that I posted a copy of the foregoing Notice and Agenda at City Hall and emailed copies to media representatives on September 27, 2013.
Linda Ross, City Recorder