2 April 2013
KAYSVILLE CITY COUNCIL
MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
Notice is hereby given that the Kaysville City Council will hold a regular meeting on Tuesday, April 2, 2013, at 7:00 p.m. in the Council Room of the Kaysville City Municipal Center, 23 East Center Street, Kaysville. The agenda shall be as follows:
2. Call to the public limited to three minutes.
3. Rezone of 1.32 acres of property at 560 West Mutton Hollow Road from GC to R-2 - Golden Bennett.
4. Rezone of 2.11 acres of property at approximately 1000 South Angel Street from A-1 to R-1-LD - Ron Stephens.
5. Thornley Estates Subdivision preliminary and final plat at 145 North 100 West, consisting of four lots on 100 West and 100 North Streets - Steve Evans.
6. Curzon Place Phase 2 Subdivision preliminary and final plat at 636 East 100 North, consisting of one lot on 100 North Street - Rand Hollist.
7. Rumsey Subdivision preliminary and final plat at 292 East Center Street, consisting of two lots on Center Street - Rees Rumsey.
8. East Crestwood Subdivision Phase 1, First Amendment preliminary and final plat at 781 East Thornfield Cove, consisting of a common lot line adjustment between two lots - RES Properties.
9. The Woods at Windsor Lane Planned Residential Unit Development preliminary plat at approximately 600 East Windsor Lane, consisting of 18 lots on Windsor Lane and a private street - Chris Martineau.
10. Award of contract for 200 North and Flint Street Waterline Replacement Project.
11. Council Member reports.
15. Closed meeting to discuss purchase and sale of property.
Kaysville City is dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in admission to, access to, or operations of its programs, services or activities. If you need special assistance due to a disability, please contact the Kaysville City Offices at 801-546-1235.
I hereby certify that I posted a copy of the foregoing Notice and Agenda at City Hall and emailed copies to media representatives on March 29, 2013.
Linda Ross, City Recorder