5 March 2013
KAYSVILLE CITY COUNCIL MEETING
NOTICE AND AGENDA
Notice is hereby given that the Kaysville City Council will hold a regular meeting on Tuesday, March 5, 2013, at 7:00 p.m. in the Council Room of the Kaysville City Municipal Center, 23 East Center Street, Kaysville. The agenda shall be as follows:
2. Introduction of Miss Kaysville Royalty - Anna Auger.
3. Call to the public limited to three minutes.
4. Approval of an Ordinance adopting and approving the Plan for the Flint Street Community Development Project Area.
5. Approval of a Supplemental Declaration to the Master Declaration of Covenants, Conditions, Restrictions, and Standards affecting Kaysville Business Park West.
6. Approval of a Replacement Trust Deed to Bonneville Superior Title Company as Trustee and Vernon W. And Marilyn T. Flint Investment Company II as Beneficiary.
7. Georgia Busey Subdivision preliminary and final plat at 132 and 144 North 100 East, consisting of two lots on 100 East Street - Don Rohbock.
8. Request to allow building permits to be issued for Sunset Equestrian Estates Cluster Subdivision Plat 10B - Symphony Homes.
9. Council Member reports.
Kaysville City is dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in admission to, access to, or operations of its programs, services or activities. If you need special assistance due to a disability, please contact the Kaysville City Offices at 801-546-1235.
I hereby certify that I posted a copy of the foregoing Notice and Agenda at City Hall and emailed copies to media representatives on February 28, 2013.
Linda Ross, City Recorder