Thanks for your message! We'll get back to you soon. If your message is urgent, please give us a call during regularly scheduled business hours.
KAYSVILLE PARKS & RECREATION
721 West Old Mill Lane
Kaysville, UT 84037
85 North 100 East
Monday - Friday
7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Parks & Recreation Mission Statement:
Provide and maintain quality in parks, recreation programs and activities, open spaces, cemetery, and buildings for the benefit and use of our community.
- Maintain and implement the Parks and Recreation Master Plan, increasing City-owned properties, programs and resources as planned.
- Develop, plan and implement diversified year round recreational opportunities and programs for the citizens of Kaysville that will enhance their quality of life.
- Serve the youth of Kaysville by keeping in mind the true attitude of recreational sports. Pass on to coaches and parents their obligation to promote sportsmanship.
- Follow contemporary and innovative landscape, field maintenance, custodial practices and procedures by well-trained staff using proper and well cared for equipment and materials.
- Provide an efficient cemetery with sound record keeping, cost effective perpetual maintenance, and well cared for interments.
- Promote active City-wide volunteer participation (i.e., Eagle Scout service projects, group work projects, coaching, etc.) for the benefit of City properties and programs.
Parks and Recreation Supervisor
Parks Lead Worker/Arborist
Parks Lead Worker/Cemetery
Parks Crew Leader
City Council - Advisor