KAYSVILLE PARKS & RECREATION
721 West Old Mill Lane
Kaysville, UT 84037
85 North 100 East
Monday - Friday
7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
11:00 am- 7:00 pm
Memorial Day-Labor Day
- Angel Street Soccer Complex (150 South Angel Street) - Five soccer fields, two
playgrounds, one large pavilion - seven small pavilions, City arboretum
- Barnes Park (950 West 200 North) - Two large and many small pavilions, two
playgrounds, rest rooms, sand volleyball courts, softball fields, three multi-use fields, basketball court, barbecue grills
- Bishop's Field (349 N. 200 W.) - Soccer fields
- City Center (44 North Main) - Flower gardens
- DATC Park (550 South Main) - Baseball/soccer fields
- Gailey Park (200 South 300 West) - Two small pavilions, large playground, baseball/soccer fields, rest rooms, tennis courts
- Heritage Park (250 N. Fairfield Rd.) - Walking path, splash pad, pavilion, playground, open space. Open from 11:00 am-7:00pm
- Hess Farms Park (1625 South 550 East) - Pavilion, small playgrounds, open space
- Hods Hollow Park (400 East 700 North) - Small playground
- Pioneer Park - 1200 South Angel St. (Future)
- Ponds Park (950 South 50 West) - Pavilion, small playground, baseball/soccer fields, rest rooms
- Ponds Park South (1000 South 50 West) - Baseball/soccer fields
- Quail Crossing Park (2300 South - Two small pavilions, playground, open space
- Wilderness Park (800 North 1400 East) - Nature and bike trails, campsites, orienteering course, restroom (see map)
With the gorgeous Rocky Mountains as the backdrop, there are numerous hiking trails in and around Kaysville. Download and print Kaysville Trail map.
Orienteering Club Offers Courses at East Wilderness Park this Saturday, May 14th
Here are the courses being offered: Beginner (1.7 km) Mountain Bike (2.6 km) Intermediate (3 km) Short Advanced (3.8 km) and Advanced (4.7 km). Participants can start their course any time between 10 am and noon; the course controls will get picked up starting at 2 pm. Drinking water will be provided on the course. Gators or long pants are recommended for all but the beginner and mountain biking courses.