Notice is hereby given that the Kaysville City Planning Commission will hold a public hearing on Thursday, April 11, 2013, at 7:00 p.m. in the Council Room of the Kaysville City Municipal Center, 23 East Center, Kaysville, to consider:
Rezone of approximately 100 acres of property at 200 North and Angel Street to PRUD overlay zone.
I hereby certify that I posted a copy of the foregoing Public Hearing Notice on the municipalityâ€™s official website by March 26, 2013.
KAYSVILLE CITY PLANNING COMMISSION
NOTICE AND AGENDA
Notice is hereby given that the Kaysville City Planning Commission will hold their regular meeting on Thursday, April 11, 2013, at 7:00 p.m. in the Municipal Center.
The agenda shall be as follows:
1. Opening and approval of minutes of the March 28, 2013 meeting.
2. Conditional use permit for farm animals at 230 East Monticello Drive â€“ Larry Scott.
3. Conditional use permit for a major home occupation B:
a. Contractor office at 291 West 100 North #1 â€“ Christopher Johnson.
b. Hair salon at 1391 South Appaloosa Avenue â€“ Kara Bowcut.
c. Swimming lessons at 1355 West Thomas Drive â€“ Daisy Moon.
4. Public hearing and preliminary plat approval for Ron Stephens Subdivision and planned residential unit development overlay zone on 2.00 acres of property at approximately 1000 South Angel Street â€“ Ron Stephens.
5. Public hearing and planned residential unit development overlay zone on approximately 100.0 acres of property at 200 North and Angel Street â€“ Destination Homes.
6. Final plat approval for Hill Farms Subdivision Phase 1 at 200 North and Angel Street â€“ Destination Homes.
7. Call to the public.
8. Other matters that properly come before the Planning Commission:
a. Â Reports.
b. Â Correspondence.
c. Â Calendar.
I hereby certify that I posted a copy of the foregoing Notice and Agenda at the Kaysville Municipal Center and mailed copies to the media representatives on Friday, April 5, 2013.