Annual Financial Report
Each year Kaysville City prepares a Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR). This report consists of management's representations concerning the finances of Kaysville City. Publication of this report provides important financial information. This report includes an introductory section that contains:
- General information regarding the organization of the City and the overall financial profile of the City
- Financial Section that includes independent auditors' report, management's discussion and analysis
- Basic financial statements and individual fund statements
- Statistical Section that presents several tables depicting the financial history of the City and demographic information
- The Compliance Section that includes the additional financial statements, supplemental schedules, independent auditors' report, and other supplemental reports
Kaysville City’s Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR) is audited annually by independent auditors to verify that the information is accurate in all material respects and presents fairly the financial position and the results of the operations of the City in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
The Government Finance Officers Association (GFOA) awarded a Certificate of Achievement for Excellence in Financial Reporting to Kaysville City for its comprehensive financial report for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2017. This is the twenty third consecutive year that Kaysville City has received this award. View Award.