Parks & Recreation
Fri Nov. 15 - Fri Dec. 13
Sat Dec. 7
Sat Feb. 1 - Fri Feb. 28
Sat Feb. 1 - Tue Mar. 31
Fri May 1 - Sat Aug. 15
Wed Jul. 1 - Wed Jul. 15
Wed Jul. 1 - Sat Jul. 25
Tue Sep. 15 - Fri Oct. 9
Our Mission Statement
The mission is to provide and maintain quality in parks, recreation programs and activities, open spaces, cemetery, and buildings for the benefit and use of our community.
- Maintain and implement the Parks and Recreation Master Plan, increasing City-owned properties, programs and resources as planned.
- Develop, plan and implement diversified year round recreational opportunities and programs for the citizens of Kaysville that will enhance their quality of life.
- Serve the youth of Kaysville by keeping in mind the true attitude of recreational sports. Pass on to coaches and parents their obligation to promote sportsmanship.
- Follow contemporary and innovative landscape, field maintenance, custodial practices and procedures by well-trained staff using proper and well cared for equipment and materials.
- Provide an efficient cemetery with sound record keeping, cost effective perpetual maintenance, and well cared for interments.
- Promote active City-wide volunteer participation (i.e., Eagle Scout service projects, group work projects, coaching, etc.) for the benefit of City properties and programs.