Parks & Recreation
Sat Feb. 1 - Fri Feb. 28
Sat Feb. 1 - Tue Mar. 31
Sat Apr. 11
Tue Apr. 14
Wed Apr. 15
Sat Apr. 18
Sat Apr. 25
Fri May 1 - Sat Aug. 15
Our Mission Statement
The mission is to provide and maintain quality in parks, recreation programs and activities, open spaces, cemetery, and buildings for the benefit and use of our community.
- Maintain and implement the Parks and Recreation Master Plan, increasing City-owned properties, programs and resources as planned.
- Develop, plan and implement diversified year round recreational opportunities and programs for the citizens of Kaysville that will enhance their quality of life.
- Serve the youth of Kaysville by keeping in mind the true attitude of recreational sports. Pass on to coaches and parents their obligation to promote sportsmanship.
- Follow contemporary and innovative landscape, field maintenance, custodial practices and procedures by well-trained staff using proper and well cared for equipment and materials.
- Provide an efficient cemetery with sound record keeping, cost effective perpetual maintenance, and well cared for interments.
- Promote active City-wide volunteer participation (i.e., Eagle Scout service projects, group work projects, coaching, etc.) for the benefit of City properties and programs.