Kaysville Fire Department Safety Precautions
EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY, the Kaysville Fire Department will be limiting our interactions with the public in light of the spread of the coronavirus. This is to protect the health of our department members to ensure that essential services are still readily available to the public.
We will no longer be participating in the following activities until further notice:
- Station tours
- Fire safety inspections
- PR/public education events
- Crew visits to community facilities
- The use of our community room for public functions
This will not effect our emergency response to the communities of Kaysville or Fruit Heights. However, you may see our crews wearing more protective gear than normal on emergency medical calls where the patient is symptomatic of the coronavirus. All of these measures are just precautionary and will be reassessed as we measure the impact of the virus on our community and the State of Utah.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
The Kaysville Fire Department is committed to excellent service for our residents, businesses and visitors through prevention and minimizing loss of life, damage to the environment and loss of property from the adverse effects of fire, medical emergencies and hazardous conditions.
The Kaysville Fire Department is a full-service fire department, providing emergency medical, fire, rescue, and hazardous material response 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to the cities of Kaysville and Fruit Heights. Department personnel include a full-time Fire Chief, 3 full-time Captains, 3 full-time Engineers, 3 full-time Firefighter/Advanced-EMTs, a full-time secretary and 28 part-time Firefighter/Advanced-EMTs.
Emergency Phone Numbers
- Ambulance 911
- Davis Hospital 801-774-7177
- Domestic Violence Shelter 801-444-3191
- Emergency Preparedness / Civil Defense 801-451-4100
- FBI 801-392-7265
- Fire 911
- Highway Conditions 866-511-UTAH
- Lakeview Hospital 801-292-6231
- Poison Control Center 801-825-4357
- Police 911
- Protective Services for Children 801-629-5800
- Rape Crisis Center 801-444-9161
- Runaway Hotline 801-269-7500
- Suicide Prevention / Emergency Crisis 801-773-7060
- Teen Crisis Hotline 801-451-8336
- Utah Highway Patrol 801-447-8120