Parks & Trails
Kaysville city is known for its amazing award winning parks. We have something for every outdoor enthusiast. From hiking and mountain biking in our Wilderness Park to enjoying a walk by the creek at Barnes Memorial Park. If you’re looking to play ball or just play on the playground with the kids, we’ve got you covered there as well. Tree lovers will enjoy over 400 hundred trees with 100 hundred different varieties at Angel Street Soccer Complex. On hot days try cooling down at our Splash Pad at Heritage Park.
Come play in our parks.
Our Park Rules
- Kaysville City restricts the use of inflatable toys, dunking machines, or any other like toys.
- Vehicles within the city parks are not permitted on lawns or sidewalks.
- Animals (including dogs and horses) are prohibited in all city parks with the exception of the Wilderness Park.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited in all city parks.
- **NO FIRES ALLOWED OUTSIDE INSTALLED CAMPSITE PITS**
- *Fires are ONLY allowed in designated fire rings in the following campsite locations:
Cook Campsite, Hiatt Campsite, Howard Campsite, Roundy Campsite and Johnson Campsite.