Kaysville Junior Jazz Youth Basketball is a recreation level league basketball program for boys and girls in Preschool through 12th grade. All players are required to play in current grade. Playing up a grade is no longer an option. Also, players are not allowed to be on multiple rosters.
- Pre-school through 4th grade: September 15-30 or until full
- 5th grade - Jr High: October 1-15 or until full
- High School and Team League: October 1-November 13 or until full
Non-resident registration will begin one week after resident registration
Games will be played at area schools.
- Preschool through 2nd grade games played Saturday's. November through December
- 3rd through 4th games played Saturday's. November through December
- 5th through 8th grade games played weeknights and Saturday's. January through March
- 9th through 12th grade games are played week nights. January through March
All participants will receive:
- A uniform jersey (with exception of 9th/10th and 11th/12th team registrations)
- Team practices (5th through 12th)
- Paid Officials (3rd through 12th)
- 1 Utah Jazz face mask
- Pre-school: $55-$75 (must be 3 by program start date)
- Kindergarten - 2nd grade: $45-$65
- 3rd - 4th grade: $55-$75
- 5th - 6th grade: $65-$85
- Junior High and High School: $65-$85
- 9th - 10th grade team registration: $375
- 11th - 12th grade team registration: $375
Pre-Season Skills Clinic
This clinic is for boys and girls grades 3 through 8. The pre-season skills clinic is the perfect warm-up for league play. All clinics are divided by grade levels and boys and girls. Each 2 hour session includes drills and instruction in basketball offense and defense fundamentals. Clinic training includes scrimmage sessions, demonstration, group and individual drills.
- Program Location: Davis High School
- Instructor: Davis High coaches and players
- Date: November 9th
- Time: 9 to 11 a.m.
- Fee: $10