Municipal Elections are held in odd numbered years. Municipal Elections do not occur the same year as the Federal Presidential elections. The election is non-partisan, meaning a candidate is not nominated by a party.
Please be sure you are registered to vote! If you have changed your name or address, even within the city, it is necessary to re-register.
To register to vote in Utah you must:
- Be a citizen of the United States
- Have resided in Utah at least 30 days immediately before the next election
- Be at least 18 years old on or before the next election
If you are eligible to vote in Utah, you can visit www.vote.utah.gov or http://www.daviscountyutah.gov/clerk-auditor/elections2 to:
- Register to vote
- View and update your voter registration information
- View a sample ballot and your elected officials
Further Election Information
The Clerk/Auditor is the Chief Election Officer for the County, Administering Federal, State and County Elections, as well as Municipal Elections as contracted.
Davis County Clerk/Auditor's Office
Davis County Admin Building
61 South Main Street, Room #104
Farmington, UT 84025
Elections Manager - Brian McKenzie
(801) 451-3508 - Direct
Utah State Elections Office
Utah Lieutenant Governor's Office
Utah State Capitol
Salt Lake City, UT 84114