Municipal Elections are every other year. Municipal Elections do not occur the same year as the Federal Presidential elections.
For information regarding elections (2019), please visit the Davis County website at www.DavisVotes.com or call 801-451-3589.
Important Election Dates and Deadlines
- June 3 - 7, 2019: Declaration of Candidacy filing period
- July 23 - 30, 2019: Mail ballots will be sent to voters for Primary Election
- August 13, 2019: Primary Election
- October 15 - 22, 2019: Mail ballots will be sent to voters for General Election
- November 5, 2019: General Election
Please be sure you are registered to vote! If you have changed your name or address, even within the city, it is necessary to re-register.
To register to vote in Utah you must:
- Be a citizen of the United States
- Have resided in Utah at least 30 days immediately before the next election
- Be at least 18 years old on or before the next election
If you are eligible to vote in Utah, you can visit www.vote.utah.gov or http://www.daviscountyutah.gov/clerk-auditor/elections2 to:
- Register to vote
- View and update your voter registration information
- View a sample ballot and your elected officials
Further Election Information
The Clerk/Auditor is the Chief Election Officer for the County, Administering Federal, State and County Elections, as well as Municipal Elections as contracted.
Davis County Clerk/Auditor's Office
Davis County Admin Building
61 South Main Street, Room #104
Farmington, UT 84025
Elections Manager - Brian McKenzie
(801) 451-3508 - Direct
Utah State Elections Office
Utah Lieutenant Governor's Office
Utah State Capitol
Salt Lake City, UT 84114