Vote by Mail
Davis County will automatically mail ballots to all active registered Democratic and Republican voters. If you are unaffiliated with a party (an independent voter) or affiliated with another political party and want to vote in the presidential primary election, click on the links below for more information:
If you receive a ballot, please follow the steps below to vote:
- Ballots are mailed between February 11, 2020 and February 18, 2020. If you expect to receive a ballot and did not receive one, immediately contact the Davis County Clerk at (801) 451-3491 or email@example.com.
- Follow the instructions provided with the ballot.
- Make sure your ballot is counted by either:
- Postmarking your ballot on or before March 2, 2020 (the day before the election), OR
- Dropping your ballot off at your county clerk’s office, a polling location, or a drop box by 8:00 pm on Election Day. Below is a list of drop box locations for Davis County.
Ballot Drop-off Locations
A ballot drop box is available at each city office during their regular business hours through Monday before the election. Remember, ballots must be returned in the provided return envelope.
Vote Early In Person
Below is the location for early voting in Davis County. Remember to bring valid ID.
Davis County Administration Building
61 South Main Street, Farmington
Hours and Times for this polling location:
|Tuesday, February 18, 2020||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday, February 19, 2020||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday, February 20, 2020||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday, February 21, 2020||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Monday, February 24, 2020||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday, February 25, 2020||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday, February 26, 2020||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday, February 27, 2020||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday, February 28, 2020||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
Notice: Each political party sets rules on who may vote in its presidential primary election. Click here for more information about these rules.
Election Day Vote Centers
Remember to bring valid ID. Notice: Each political party sets rules on who may vote in its presidential primary election. Click here for more information about these rules.
All polling locations in Davis County are designated as Vote Centers. During County, State or Federal elections, voters may vote at any Election Day Vote Center within Davis County. Open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Election Day. To view a list of voting centers in Davis County visit: https://votesearch.utah.gov/voter-search/resident/home/how-and-where-can-i-vote.
Municipal or City Elections
During Municipal or City elections, voters may vote at any Election Day Vote Center within their city. Davis County Clerk’s Office provides current information regarding Elections and Polling Locations.