City Council Meetings
Kaysville City has returned to in-person City Council meetings
Barring unforeseen delays, city council meeting will be held at City Hall on Thursday, October 1, 2020.
In consideration of the COVID-19 pandemic, attendance will be monitored by the Kaysville City Police Department and will be limited to less than 50 individuals, including Council, Staff and Applicants. Because of the room occupancy limitation, it is encouraged that those wishing to watch the meeting do so by viewing the meeting online. The meeting will be streamed on YouTube, and the link to the meeting will be posted on .
Masks are recommended, and all of those in attendance will be required to participate in a socially distant manner.
For those wishing to direct comments to the City Council regarding items on the agenda can do so in-person, or email comments to email@example.com. Emailed comments will NOT be read out-loud at the meeting.
Members wishing to speak during an Action Item or Call to the Public must sign-up in person before the meeting.
Those wishing to speak during the Public Hearing do not have to sign up.
Items Available for Public Comment:
If you wish to speak on the following items, you must sign-up in person before the meeting begins. You can also email the council regarding an item prior to the meeting to . Emailed comments will NOT be read out-loud at the meeting.
- A Resolution adopting a schedule of FY 2021 council approved positions; compensation schedules for city officials and employees and a compensation progression plan.
- A Resolution amending the Kaysville City Budgets for FY 2021.
- A Resolution adopting amendments to the FY 2021 Kaysville City Consolidated Fee Schedule related to city water rates.
- A Resolution authorizing the acquisition of an ambulance for the Fire Department, and to procure financing for said ambulance.
- An Agreement with UDOT to purchase city property for US-89 Drainage Basin.
- Rezone of approximately 0.466 acres of property at 285 East 500 North from R-1-8 (Single Family Residential) to the R-1-6 (Single Family Residential) zoning district – Keith Potter.
- Rezone of approximately 0.65 acres of property at 686 South Wellington Drive from R-1-20 (Single Family Residential) to the R-1-14 (Single Family Residential) zoning district – Shane Arbon.
- Rezone of 3.87 acres of property at approximately 600 South Deseret Drive from the LI (Light Industrial) zoning district to the R-2 (One to Two Family Residential) zoning district to include the PRUD (Planned Residential Unit Development overlay zone – Phil Holland.
- Public Hearing for the Preliminary Plat of the Deseret Landing Subdivision located at approximately 600 South Deseret Drive – Phil Holland.
- Public Hearing for the Preliminary Plat of the Deseret Landing Business Park Subdivision located at approximately 600 South Deseret Drive – Phil Holland.
- Public Hearing for the Preliminary Plat of the Old Mill Landing Subdivision located at approximately 600 South Deseret Drive – Phil Holland.
Send your Public Comment via email prior to the City Council meeting
Members of the public wishing to email the City Council in regard to Items on the agenda may do so via email.
- Email: PublicComment@kaysvillecity.com
- Comments must be submitted prior to the City Council Meeting.
- In Subject Line add: "Public Comment CC Meeting/Date" or "Action Item Comment CC Meeting/Date"
- Please include the Agenda Item and First & Last name in the email.
Emailed comments will NOT be read out-loud at the meeting.
Questions may be directed to the Kaysville City Recorder at (801) 546-1235.