City Council Meetings
Kaysville City has returned to in-person City Council meetings at the Business Resource Center of the Davis Technical College, 450 South Simmons Way, Kaysville.
In consideration of the COVID-19 pandemic, attendance will be monitored by the Kaysville City Police Department and will be limited to less than 50 individuals, including Council, Staff and Applicants. Because of the room occupancy limitation, it is encouraged that those wishing to watch the meeting do so by viewing the meeting online. The meeting will be streamed on YouTube, and the link to the meeting will be posted on .
Masks are recommended, and all of those in attendance will be required to participate in a socially distant manner.
For those wishing to direct comments to the City Council regarding items on the agenda can do so in-person, or email comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Emailed comments will NOT be read out-loud at the meeting.
Members wishing to speak during an Action Item or Call to the Public must sign-up in person before the meeting.
Those wishing to speak during the Public Hearing do not have to sign up.
Items Available for Public Comment:
If you wish to speak on the following items, you must sign-up in person before the meeting begins. You can also email the council regarding an item prior to the meeting to . Emailed comments will NOT be read out-loud at the meeting.
- Public Hearing regarding the potential issuance of a telecommunications bond and fiber telecommunication project.
- Carbon Free Power Project Participation.
- An Ordinance amending Section 17-31-2, Accessory Structures, of Title 17, Planning and Zoning, of the Kaysville City Ordinances.
- Call to the Public.
Send your Public Comment via email prior to the City Council meeting
Members of the public wishing to email the City Council in regard to Items on the agenda may do so via email.
- Email: PublicComment@kaysvillecity.com
- Comments must be submitted prior to the City Council Meeting.
- In Subject Line add: "Public Comment CC Meeting/Date" or "Action Item Comment CC Meeting/Date"
- Please include the Agenda Item and First & Last name in the email.
Emailed comments will NOT be read out-loud at the meeting.
Questions may be directed to the Kaysville City Recorder at (801) 546-1235.