Paddle Battle Tournament
September 24-26, 2020
IMPORTANT TOURNAMENT INFORMATION
- Please pass all information to your partner as we only have your contact information for your team.
- Carefully review the attached roster and schedule and notify us of any changes ASAP. No refunds or credits will be issued after Friday, September 18th.
- Please login to your Kaysville Rec account and add your cell service provider so you can receive important updates via text.
- If necessary, weather updates will be at www.quickscores.com/kaysvillerec.
- Additional parking is available east of the courts and can be accessed by turning north on 900 West (Kays Drive) and west on Sportsplex Drive.
- All participants are asked to self symptom check prior to arriving at the courts. Make sure you and immediate household members are free from illness before participating in play.
- Due to Covid-19, no water or food will be provided, so please plan accordingly. There is no water access at the park.
- All spectators will be required to sit on the outside parameter of the courts while practicing social distancing
- All matches will be played at Barnes Park Courts located behind Egan Auto at 320 N Flint Street
- Please arrive 30 minutes early for check-in.
- If both team members are not present at game time the team will forfeit that game.
- Tournament format is Round Robin
- Divisions 2.5-3.5 will play with the Engage Tour ball
- Divisions 4.0+ will play with the Dura Fast 40 ball
- Games will be played to 11, 15 or 21 depending on level, bracket size, and daylight hours.
- Win by one point.
- The first team listed will choose serve or side.
- Each team will be allowed one 1 minute timeout per game.
- First server bands will be available at check-in.
- You will call your own lines on your side of the net as there will not be referees.