Kaysville City is a wonderful place to live with many kind, generous, and giving residents and businesses. As a city we have several local charities that are in need of assistance and support from our community. In 2017 we started Kaysville GIVES to provide a way for our community to GIVE back to those in need from our own community.
We worked with Safe Harbor Women's Shelter, Head Start, Mountain High School and the Bountiful Food Pantry who services our area. We were able to provide gifts for 250 Sub for Santa tags from the City Hall Christmas Tree, fill needs of individuals for hygiene items, art supplies, gift cards, diapers and wipes and hundreds and hundreds of pounds of food for the food pantry. Many families had a Merry Christmas thanks to many who donated.
Because of our great experience last year, we want to do it again, but we NEED your help. Many ask how they can participate or contribute, so we have made it easy.
How to get involved
- Click here to make an online donation.
- Click here to shop the AMAZON Kaysville City GIVES- 2018 shopping list. All items will be directly shipped to Kaysville City.
- Donate NEW coats, clothing or blankets @ Kaysville City Offices or at the Kaysville Rec building. (Used items will not be accepted.)
- Donations can be dropped off at Wasatch Soccer Facility at 1188 Sportsplex Dr. Kaysville.
- Gift card donations for groceries, gas, and clothing. Please drop gift cards off to Kaysville City or Kaysville Parks and Recreation.
- Shop at Smith's and Bowman's. Each store will have a list of items that can be found in their stores. You can leave items in Kaysville GIVES bins found by the registers. We will come pick it up.
- Visit City Hall and take a tag off the christmas tree for Sub for Santa gifts.
- You can make a financial donation at City Hall by check, cash or credit card.