Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
List previous events sponsored by applicant that are similar to the one being applied for. List names, locations, dates, and contacts.
Day of week; Date; Time
I understand alcohol is NOT permitted on ANY City properties
If yes, all Health Department rules and regulations must be followed. Proof of compliance required no later than 2 weeks prior to event start.
Barnes Sportsplex not applicable. A Temporary Food Service Permit must be obtained in any instance where food is prepared for sale to or consumption by the public. Contact Davis County Health Department, 99 S. Main, Farmington, UT 84025, Phone (801) 451-3296 to obtain the permit.
Barnes Sportsplex not applicable.
Title of organization or the event name if not affiliated with an organization.
Name of the person that the Coordinating Department may contact in case of questions or if an emergency situation occurs. Also include a secondary or alternate contact person who may be reached if the first person is unavailable.
Insurance Information: All events open to the public require a certificate of insurance for $1,000,000.00 commercial general liability coverage with Kaysville City Corporation named as the certificate holder and as additional insured. This is a standard request and most insurance companies supply the certificate at little or no charge. If you cannot obtain a certificate, Special Event Insurance may be purchased.
A $20.00 application fee is required. In addition, all applicable park and reservation fees will be charge and must be paid before the reservation can be confirmed. Kaysville City may assess a cleaning fee, determined by the type of event, number of participants, etc.
By checking the "I agree" box below, you agree and acknowledge that 1) your application will not be signed in the sense of a traditional paper document, 2) by signing in this alternate manner, you authorize your electronic signature to be valid and binding upon you to the same force and effect as a handwritten signature. 3) you may still be required to provide a traditional signature at a later date, and 4) I agree to carry out this event in full compliance with Kaysville City policies and codes. In addition I agree to carry out this event in full compliance with the requirements of outside organizations, as applicable. I agree to carry this application with me at all times during the event.
1. Kaysville Parks and Recreation are the only authorized organization to prepare fields and will only prepare, maintain and set up fields under use by Kaysville City programs or are maintained by Kaysville City.
2. Any unauthorized use of fields/courts may be subject to a $100.00 fine and the team/person in violation and the league or association may be suspended from further field use.
3. A written application must be submitted and approved through the Kaysville Recreation office a minimum of 2 weeks prior to any use.
4. Concession Sales: Inquire within for rules and regulations.
5. Users are expected to leave facilities clean and in good condition. A charge will be billed to the responsible party for any required cleaning or repair.
6. All play must be completed, and lights turned off before 11:00 PM.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field